தாயென்று கும்பிடடி பாப்பா
- Azhagi Usage Chapter 1, E-mail
I shall make a sincere effort to explain all salient features of Azhagi starting from here. Before we begin the session, I suggest that you download and install the latest free version (currently 4.0.3) of Azhagi from
http://free.azhagi.com. Commercial version users can also upgrade to this version. This has an inbuilt unicode editor which can work even in Win98 (more details at http://azhagi.com/beta.html) The help section of this version is being referred to in this tutorial session and hence it will be much helpful for you to have installed the same as such.
To begin with let us see how to start using azhagi to send e-mail in Tamil, which is the most frequent need of a common user before going into all the other features.
Azhagi Startup and sending email in Tamil1) Start Azhagi fully by clicking OK in the Azhagi opening screen.
2) Click the menu "Help" and select the sub-menu "Contents"
3) As soon as the Help document opens, the topic "Emailing in Tamil - all about it" under 'Introduction' (left pane) will get displayed, by default. If it does not get displayed automatically (it will be the case if you are using an earlier version of Azhagi), then you click on the topic "Emailing in Tamil - all about it".
4) Click the the link "here" (right pane)
5) Go through the contents of the page carefully.
|Mail To Editor: email@example.com Give your Feedback: Feedback Take a Quiz|
|Submit your articles||Free Software Every Day||Submit Artwork||Happy Birthday|
|Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants|